Sundial on the bell tower of the Susa Cathedral
The Cathedral San Giusto, built in the 11th century, is a Roman Catholic cathedral in the town of Susa (Piedmont, Italy), dedicated to Saint Justus.
The facade is joined to a Roman gate of the 4th century, the Porta Savoia, to the south.
The Romanesque bell tower (51 meters) has mullioned windows.
The Crucifixion of Jesus (fresco, 1125-1130)
Cardinal Guillaume d'Estouteville's coat of arms (fresco, 1457-1483)
View of Susa